NDP-Rave NDP-Rave

I like

I like this song.. but I think that it needs more
to be in a party atmosphere.

maybe a catchy female vocal... or some tribalness to it.

it sounds like every other "rave" song..

but I stilll like it

ontheloose ontheloose

Not house

Every one of these ppl on this site submit, crap they've made on Fruity loops. You should at least change the sounds, listen to my songs. To hear what FL can really do.

ManateeGod responds:

Thanks for ass raping my first submission. Yes, I know, the bass is a fifth tone flat from the pre-made riff, and it's not five minutes long. Big deal. It's loop, and you can cut it whenever you want.

I've heard some of your stuff; decent, although considering how long your songs are, they could use some harmonic contrast; but you obviously know what you're doing as far as how to manipulate sounds in FL and add sound banks. All I can do is jott down any brain-wave I get before I lose it and make it into a loop in whatever time I have available. You can't save files in the demo, but you knew that, eh? I only use FL because it's the only software I have available to export to mp3; Normally I'd be using Cubasis or something.

Anyhwo, I'd be glad for any HELPFUL COMMENTS, or at least you could listen to the rest of my stuff, and respond to something you feel worth responding to, rather than finding my worst submission and trashing it to make you look like "the man".

You probably didn't mean it that way, but you sure came off as a prick in your review. Obviously this was one of your first reviews and reading many of he flash portal reviews set a bad example for you.

Anywho, Peace, and good luck on your future endavours.

Square Lead Fun Square Lead Fun

Do u listen?

Do u make ur songs and then not listen to them.. or do u not have an ear for music?? This is by no means music, it is samples arranged horribly.

Activation Activation

Discusting

ARE U FUCKING KIDDING ME!! Give up kid.. you are not making music.. u are arranging sounds in horrible order. STOP NOW!! Listen to my songs.

Cold responds:

I talked to you on YIM once and... yes the song does suck... but w/e it was a start.

Graveyard Loop Graveyard Loop

Fruity Loops

You cannot let your songs sound like they are loops going into loops into looops. And you def. cannot make the melodies sound bland. Check out my songs. You need some work.

Cold responds:

See... "Activation: Reviews" (aka, your full of yourself and need to STFU)
See also... "Vice and Virtue" (aka, I have improved. Happy now?)

Isnt this just a convenient way to promote your songs... by trashing mine? No, Im sick of it. Any more out of you and I shall eat your children.

Analog Analog

Longer

No reason not to make this song go all night long. Good shit man. What are u using to make this?

Sarerfrertg responds:

Magix Music Maker 2004 Deluxe

First Round First Round

Deep Trance

Nice sounding song.. it sounds like you used FL, am I correct?? Really good sounds tho. Much props.

Creeping Assault Creeping Assault

Nice sounds

I like the song, but it sounds to loopy.. like u can tell all the loops and when they will go on and off. Nice trak.. i am # 3 this week. So yours is betta than mine i guess.

tedJohnston responds:

hey, thanks for the review! i'm not too sure i understand what you mean when you talk about the loopiness of the song...but you're right that the song isn't perfect and there are alot of things that could be improved. this was my first song, and it was more of a practice track than a real song...i'm glad you liked it! (and no, it's not better than yours hahaha). cheers an g'day my friend.

-Ted Johnston

OoOo OoOo Ooo OOoOOooO oOooo O OoOo OoOo Ooo OOoOOooO oOooo O

Mumble Jumble

Is this a song, or is it a bunch of bad samples thrown together?? HOrrible transitions, even worse samples. THere was like 5 secs of this song that was good. Check out my songs "Kingofbeats". There is a REAL house trak on there.